- Answer our survey on the Estate and Gift Tax Exemption by clicking here, which will take you to SurveyMonkey.
- If you have ideas for surveys, use the "contact us" template to submit your ideas.
Endowments and Foundations
- "Newman's Own" Exception for Excess Business Holdings Included in 2018 Budget Act.
- The New Tax on Harvard - A 1.4% excise tax on its $37 billion endowment.
- Harvard Endowment - Alums say "Buy Index Funds".
Estate and Trust Administration
- The Markings of a True Destination RIA.
- Schwab says Valuation of Independent Firms is Higher than Wirehouses.
Office and Document Management
State Trust and Tax Matters
- U.S. Supreme Court to Review Bid to Collect Internet Sales Tax.
- Carlyn S. McCaffrey and John A. McCaffrey, Rationalizing the State Income Taxation of Trusts – Chasing Quill Feathers in the Wind.
- Why South Dakota is a Tax Haven for the Rich.
- The World's Favorite New Tax Haven is the United States.
- Can Another State Tax Your Trust?
- New Hampshire's Liberalized Laws Lure Trusts in Droves.